Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University Madhepura, in short BNMU has already announced the application form for 2019.
BNMU is a state university situated at Madhepura, Bihar For which admission will granted in various courses UG Courses- BA, B. Sc, B. Com, BCA, BBA, Bio-Tech, B.Ed, PG Courses- MA, M.Sc, M.Com, and Other Courses- Engineering, Medical etc. the university is affiliated with the University Grant Commission (UGC).
We are mentioning the Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University 2019 complete details like Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates and How to apply for BNMU.
BNMU Entrance Examination Dates
Here, University providing the tentative exam schedule for the Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University entrance exam 2019.
BNMU 2019 Application Form
To register for the exam, candidates will need to follow the below mentioned steps. Candidates can fill and submit Bhupender Narayan Mandal University 2019 application form through online as well as on offline mode. Application form can be gain from the official website. Submit the duly filled-in application forms to the University campus/office combined with the fee and the essential papers.
Here are the steps to apply:
- Applicants can procure the application form from the Admission office of BNM University Campus or from the official website.
- Applicants will fill in the Application Form and give it together with the compulsory processing fee by means of cash or Demand Draft.
- DD must be created approving of “BNMU” and owed at Madhepura.
- Applicants can also gather the application pack from numerous bookstore by paying the application fee.
- Applicants can also refer a request letter accompanied by Demand Draft to get the application form by post.
- Completed applications should be submitted at the University offices along with the fee and necessary enclosures within the stipulated time.
- An appropriate application form must be sent to the University Campus, accompanied by the documents.
Documents to be attached:
- Self-attested copy of board examination certificate of Class X mark sheet
- Self–attested copy of the provisional or original certificate of Class XII mark sheet.
- Community certificate, SC/ST/OBC (as assigned by competent authority)
- Self-attested copy of income certificate, in case of OBC non-creamy layer (if applicable)
- Migration Certificate, if applicable
- Transfer Certificate
- One copy of recent passport size photograph to be affixed in the admission form
If you have any other Questions related to BNMU 2019 Online Application Form, you may ask your Queries in BNMU Community Form.